10-Grumpy -Used for catching wild pets.
9-Rabbit -Can dodge pretty much anything
8-MPD and Lifelike mechanical boar – Magic and beast counters
7-Ikky -can beat pretty much anything
6-Raptors -Can take out pretty much anything
5-Unborn’Valk, ghastly kid or Wicked Soul – Haunt to combo with Ikky or raptors
4-Anubisath -Can take out pretty much anything but very slowly
3-Emp crab -Stong critter/undead counter. Heals too
2-Stormborn – counters flyers and pretty much everything else
1-Nether Faerie Dragon -Smart use of equalizer can take out 2 pets for 1.
Rematch – The add-on that shows which pets are strong against what, and helpful for making teams and adding pets to leveling ques. Its really great.
Derangement’s Pet Battle Cooldowns – Puts all pet abilities in the top right and left, works in pvp, shows debuffs and dots at a glance. Great for PvP
Battle Pet Battle Stats – Puts percentages in the pet health frames
Battle Pet Daily Tamer – Shows locations of Tanaan Legendaries
Pet Battle Breed ID’s – Need in order to see pet Breeds. Watch my video in the link above to find out what pet breeds are and why they matter.
PetTraker – DOES A LOT MORE THAN JUST TRACK PETS. It also gives its own breed id’s (I disable it though), and has its own opponent move tracker which actually works in pvp and is that little thing in the bottom right of my screen that shows what moves my opponent has and what their cooldowns are.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CWC vs HACKERS in Real Life NINJA BATTLE Royale (Project Zorgo Chase Us & We Defend Safe House)
- Million Dollar Money Drop: Episode 3 – American Game Show | Full Episode | Game Show Channel
- 🦁Atlas LION TAMING and BIG FAILS!! Atlas Early Access Gameplay ep 2
- GW2 vs ESO | Endgame Content Comparison (PVE)
- I Destroyed an Entire Country Publishing False News – Headliner: Novinews