In this video, we will show the proper way to burn in the Pit Boss Pro Series combo (Pellet/Gas) grill. It is important that you do this prior to your first use to properly burn off any residual “stuff” left on the surface from the manufacturing, shipping, and assembly.
If you missed the first video (2 parts) on how to assemble this new unit (as of January of 2020) please see the following link for those videos as well. This grill is made by PitBoss Exclusively for Lowes.
Part 1 of how to Assemble the unit –
Don’t forget to like and share this video
Since making this video, we have found some great resources that we wanted to share with you as well. These products work well with the PitBoss Pro Series combo, and I am fairly certain would work with any other pellet smoker as well.
100% Mesquite Pellets for good Texas Flavor –
Jack Daniels Whisky Barrel Oak Pellets –
Competition Blend (Hickory, Maple, Cherry mix) –
Charcol and Hickory Blend for charcoal grill flavor –
Great Storage Container for your pellets (50lb capacity) –
All your Pellet Smoker/Grill accessories –
If you enjoy sailing and alternate living lifestyle videos, you may want to check out some of our other videos.
Our Sailboat Refit Playlist –
Our Sailing to New Orleans Playlist –
Our Epoxy Vs Polyester Fiberglass test results –
Our series on hatches –
and Our Series on new Freshwater Plumbing –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CWC vs HACKERS in Real Life NINJA BATTLE Royale (Project Zorgo Chase Us & We Defend Safe House)
- Million Dollar Money Drop: Episode 3 – American Game Show | Full Episode | Game Show Channel
- 🦁Atlas LION TAMING and BIG FAILS!! Atlas Early Access Gameplay ep 2
- GW2 vs ESO | Endgame Content Comparison (PVE)
- I Destroyed an Entire Country Publishing False News – Headliner: Novinews