OneShot – Full Game Complete Gameplay Playthrough Walkthrough Part 1 and Ending (No Commentary Longplay Let’s Play) (Steam Indie Adventure PC Game 2016)
This full game complete walkthrough includes a review, all puzzle solution guides, all areas, chapters and levels, secrets and easter eggs, soundtrack OST, all items, main story line, all cutscenes game movie cinematics and ending of the single player game for PC.
OneShot is a surreal top down puzzle adventure game with unique gameplay capabilities. You are to guide a child through a mysterious world on a mission to restore its long-dead sun. The world knows you exist.
– Gameplay mechanics that go beyond the game window.
– A haunting original soundtrack and artwork designed to match.
– A unique relationship between a game and its player.
– A lingering feeling that you’re not getting the full story unless you know where to look.
Video card – Asus nvidia GeForce GTX 760 DC2OC 2GB GDDR5
CPU – Intel Core i5 4670 – 3.4 GHz (3.8 GHz boost)
RAM – 8GB DDR3
Operating system: Windows 7 Utimate 64 bit
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CWC vs HACKERS in Real Life NINJA BATTLE Royale (Project Zorgo Chase Us & We Defend Safe House)
- Million Dollar Money Drop: Episode 3 – American Game Show | Full Episode | Game Show Channel
- 🦁Atlas LION TAMING and BIG FAILS!! Atlas Early Access Gameplay ep 2
- GW2 vs ESO | Endgame Content Comparison (PVE)
- I Destroyed an Entire Country Publishing False News – Headliner: Novinews