(conversation overheard at VTech, 1988)
Boss: What’s a name that sounds good and smart for our quasi-educational video game console?
Engineer: Um, Socrates!
Boss: Is he smart?
Boss: Perfect! What’s for lunch?
NOTE: I wrongly referred to the alkaline battery corrosion as “acid”. It’s actually more basic–rendering my baking soda cleaning attempt moot.
Visit our website at
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CWC vs HACKERS in Real Life NINJA BATTLE Royale (Project Zorgo Chase Us & We Defend Safe House)
- Million Dollar Money Drop: Episode 3 – American Game Show | Full Episode | Game Show Channel
- 🦁Atlas LION TAMING and BIG FAILS!! Atlas Early Access Gameplay ep 2
- GW2 vs ESO | Endgame Content Comparison (PVE)
- I Destroyed an Entire Country Publishing False News – Headliner: Novinews