Möbi is a fun, fast-paced number tile game. The goal is to make simple Math equations as quickly as possible—a great way for kids or grown-ups to apply Math skills. Plus, it comes in an adorable blue whale.
Players draw blue number tiles, then use them to create simple equations (like 2+3=5) by including white Math tiles (plus signs, minus signs, multiplication signs, etc.). Each valid equation is called a “pod.” Keep using your blue tiles to build new equations on those pods, almost like a crossword.
The first one to use all their blue tiles yells “Möbi” to win. Wildcard tiles and a few other creative rules make this a great family game. Want to play with younger kids? Just remove the multiplication and division tiles.
With no need to calculate scores, and no paper or pencils, all you need to play Möbi is a flat surface. It’s a great travel, beach, or picnic game. And it can help kids with hand-eye coordination, cooperative play, and automaticity, which is the ability to apply learning automatically without actively thinking about it.
Wife-husband creators Vanessa and Marc Nobrega like classic word games (Scrabble, Bananagrams) that disguise learning as play. They wanted to invent a game their son, Noah, would stay interested in as he grows up.
Whether or not you think you love Math, you’re bound to love Möbi.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://rumanoffsfinejewelry.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CWC vs HACKERS in Real Life NINJA BATTLE Royale (Project Zorgo Chase Us & We Defend Safe House)
- Million Dollar Money Drop: Episode 3 – American Game Show | Full Episode | Game Show Channel
- 🦁Atlas LION TAMING and BIG FAILS!! Atlas Early Access Gameplay ep 2
- GW2 vs ESO | Endgame Content Comparison (PVE)
- I Destroyed an Entire Country Publishing False News – Headliner: Novinews