In just two days developer Greg Sergeant has created a demake of the concept behind Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater in Unity. Customize a skater and start doing crazy tricks in this surprisingly fun and simple skateboarding game. After each session you’ll be able to give your skater a new attribute point and things will only get crazier the more you level up. Check out Tony Eagle for free at the links below!
Official Dev Site:
Any support for the show you feel I deserve – including “likes”, comments and favorites – are a huge help to raise awareness of what I’m doing and the indie games I cover. For more check out the links below:
– The official show site:
– Catch me live at:
– Follow me on Twitter: @RockLeeSmile and @Indieimpression
– ‘Like’ my Indie Impressions Facebook page and keep updated on what’s going on every day!
– Official Indie Impressions Greenlight Collection:
Got a game suggestion for me? Let me know! New ideas are always welcome. Indie Devs: I will also try to schedule a video upload with you for your game launch if you’d like a little help getting the word out!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://rumanoffsfinejewelry.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CWC vs HACKERS in Real Life NINJA BATTLE Royale (Project Zorgo Chase Us & We Defend Safe House)
- Million Dollar Money Drop: Episode 3 – American Game Show | Full Episode | Game Show Channel
- 🦁Atlas LION TAMING and BIG FAILS!! Atlas Early Access Gameplay ep 2
- GW2 vs ESO | Endgame Content Comparison (PVE)
- I Destroyed an Entire Country Publishing False News – Headliner: Novinews