Visit Our Amazon Store for all our builds (batt box, solar batt, welding, trail cams/cables):
Visit our Ebay Store for solar/battery tree screw brackets:
Trail cam stand or game cam tripod for $4? Yes, these trail camera stands are easy to build and I will show you exactly how to build them. Game camera mounts come in many shapes and sizes but the popularity of mobile game camera stands are increasing as hunters want versatility in where they place their trail cameras for the best pictures. The Handy Hunter will lay out exactly what you need to build this trail camera tripod and show you exactly how to build it with ease. This game camera tripod will change how you capture wildlife pictures because you will no longer be at the mercy of tree location for mounting. The versatility of this game camera stand makes it easy to strategically place your trail camera in the perfect spot on a trail, creek, or in an open field.
What you will need:
1. #1 – 10ft stick of 1/2in EMT piping (found in electrical dept at
Home Depot, Lowes, or electrical supply company). Cost is
~$2.50 per 10ft stick.
2. #1 – 1/4in. threaded bolt that measures 1-1/2in. long.
3. #1 – 1/4in nut (regular) and #1 – 1/4in. wingnut
If you have questions please leave a comment and we can connect through email.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CWC vs HACKERS in Real Life NINJA BATTLE Royale (Project Zorgo Chase Us & We Defend Safe House)
- Million Dollar Money Drop: Episode 3 – American Game Show | Full Episode | Game Show Channel
- 🦁Atlas LION TAMING and BIG FAILS!! Atlas Early Access Gameplay ep 2
- GW2 vs ESO | Endgame Content Comparison (PVE)
- I Destroyed an Entire Country Publishing False News – Headliner: Novinews