Highlights Puzzlemania is a game developed by Palladium Interactive, Inc. and released in 1997. It is based on the Puzzlemania series from the children’s magazine Highlights. There are a few ways to start playing: Index lets you view a list of 100 puzzles in alphabetical order, Surprise Me takes you to a random puzzle, and Find It lets you choose a puzzle by its subject or type. This video covers 100 puzzles by going through the Index. After completing a puzzle, you are automatically taken to the next one.
The game also includes a ‘Challenge’ mode, which features the same kinds of puzzles which are found in the Index, but has a timer and no hints for added difficulty. Upon completing all five levels of the Challenge mode, a new mode, PuzzUltimate!, is unlocked.
For anyone who wants to see the Challenge and PuzzUltimate! modes, another YouTube channel covered them quite well here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CWC vs HACKERS in Real Life NINJA BATTLE Royale (Project Zorgo Chase Us & We Defend Safe House)
- Million Dollar Money Drop: Episode 3 – American Game Show | Full Episode | Game Show Channel
- 🦁Atlas LION TAMING and BIG FAILS!! Atlas Early Access Gameplay ep 2
- GW2 vs ESO | Endgame Content Comparison (PVE)
- I Destroyed an Entire Country Publishing False News – Headliner: Novinews