How different is Guild Wars 2 and The Elder Scrolls Online’s end game pve progression? These two MMORPGs tend to get compared a lot and with good reason, however, there are some distinct differences that we will highlight in today’s video! Which game should you be playing in 2020?
Now before we get into it, let me tell you where I am coming from. I have been playing MMORPGs for a while now. I played WOW for the first time about halfway through Wrath of The Lich King and played until the end of Catacylsm. I then left WOW to go play games like Guild Wars 2, Wildstar (RIP), and Black Desert Online. I’ve always paid attention to the new expansions WOW released but never felt very interested in returning to the game. Even during legion, when it looked like WOW had really turned the ship around (we’ll talk more about this in a second) I wasn’t convinced. It was Battle for Azeroth, an expansion focused on exploring, adventure, and world PVP that convinced me to come back. We all know how BFA turned out. Finally, I have decided to FFXIV and ESO a try, but love making content for any MMORPG I’m interested in discussing.
👀 Which game’s end game do you prefer? What should we compare next?
✌ Please be sure to Like and Subscribe if you want more MMO content!
👍 Next video: TBA
🔥 Related videos that you might enjoy:
◾ I Broke my Own Rule | FFXIV in 2019
◾ So I Bought Shadowbringers… Here’s Why | New Player Perspective
◾ Final Fantasy 14 Has One Of The Best MMO Communities | FFXIV in 2019
Background Music: Flecks_of_light
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CWC vs HACKERS in Real Life NINJA BATTLE Royale (Project Zorgo Chase Us & We Defend Safe House)
- Million Dollar Money Drop: Episode 3 – American Game Show | Full Episode | Game Show Channel
- 🦁Atlas LION TAMING and BIG FAILS!! Atlas Early Access Gameplay ep 2
- I Destroyed an Entire Country Publishing False News – Headliner: Novinews
- Achilles Spear Is the Best Cast Weapon | Welcome to Hell | Hades