Guild Wars 2 – free to play MMORPG with two buy to play expansions, (Path Of Fire price: €29.99 / Heart Of Thorns price: €20.00)
Most of the time you spend playing an MMORPG is time spent at max level participating in endgame content, some people even say certain games only truly start at max level and Guild Wars 2 could certainly be considered as one of those MMOs, before I actually started enjoying GW2 I was under the impression that there was very little endgame content and while this may have been true at launch it seems like after a few years of development things have changed quite a bit.
In this video I talk about various aspects of the Guild Wars 2 Endgame such as Dungeons, Fractals, Raiding, World PVE, Endgame Story, Fashion Wars, SPVP and World Vs World to hopefully give you a better understanding of the stuff to actually do in this game, hopefully helping you decided for yourself if this is a game for you.
Before you ask, no this video is NOT sponsored in any way.
Check out my live stream where I answer questions and try different MMOs – Twitch TV:
Twitter is the best place to keep updated and contact me, I post often and reply to a lot of people – Twitter:
—Guild Wars 2 Description On Its Website—
Guild Wars 2 is an online role-playing game with fast-paced action combat, a rich and detailed universe of stories, awe-inspiring landscapes to explore, two challenging player vs. player modes—and no subscription fees!
Explore A Living World
– Tyria comes alive with thousands of stories that change based on the actions of players like you. You never know what you’ll discover each time you play!
– Experience high-impact, fast-paced combat and choose from an arsenal of professions, weapons, and playstyles. Attack on the move, dodge and roll away from enemy blows, and come to your allies’ rescue midbattle. In the open world, you can team up with every player you meet—no grouping required!
It’s Your Story
– Tyria is irrevocably shaped by its past, and you play a crucial role in its future. Create a unique character, decide how their story evolves, and uncover new revelations, questions, and truths with every choice you make.
Competitive Play for Everyone
– Competitive play in Guild Wars 2 is easy to learn but offers challenges for new players and hardcore PvPers alike. Whether you decide to jump into quick, furious matches between small groups of players in organized PvP or join hundreds of other players in the grand battles of World vs. World, PvP is where you’ll find the ultimate challenge!
Fantasy, RPG, MMO, MMORPG, PVP, PVE, Dungeons, Raids, Fractals, Mythic+, RVR, Realm Vs Realm, Battlegrounds, WvW, World Vs World, Rich Story, Lore, Buy To Play, Free To Play, Non Pay To Win, Realistic Graphics, Mounts, Expansions, Arena, Cosmetics, Fashion Wars, Transmog, Good Soundtrack, Crafting, Path Of Fire, Action Combat Hybrid
If you’d like to suggest a topic for a future discussion, top 10, let’s play or first impressions then please comment or tweet me via the links above.
This video is Fair Use under U.S. copyright law because it is transformative in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary and have no negative effect on the market of the original work.
Guild Wars 2: What Is The Endgame?!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CWC vs HACKERS in Real Life NINJA BATTLE Royale (Project Zorgo Chase Us & We Defend Safe House)
- Million Dollar Money Drop: Episode 3 – American Game Show | Full Episode | Game Show Channel
- 🦁Atlas LION TAMING and BIG FAILS!! Atlas Early Access Gameplay ep 2
- GW2 vs ESO | Endgame Content Comparison (PVE)
- I Destroyed an Entire Country Publishing False News – Headliner: Novinews