Any Pit Boss grill gives you a function called Priming – this is important because it gives you manual control of the speed of the Auger.
So when the pellets have run out or you’re starting your first grill, there are no pellets lined up in the auger to be fed to the ignitor which starts your fire.
When the grill starts, it runs the auger and igniter for 4 minutes straight no matter what.
If the pellets don’t reach the ignitor in time, no fire will start 🙁
Make SURE you PRIME by holding down the prime button until you hear pellets drop into the fire pot, or see smoke. You will hear the trickling, like dropping a penny into a soda can.
As for the P Setting…
P0 = FASTEST
P4 = Default
P7 = SLOWEST
If it were the middle of the unforgiving Alaskan winter, (which a Pit Boss will still run in) you would want to try a P Setting of 0 to counter the naturally frigid winter air and outside temperatures.
On the other hand, if you were cooking in the Sahara dessert, your grill might already by 200 degrees inside from the stifling dessert sun.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://rumanoffsfinejewelry.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CWC vs HACKERS in Real Life NINJA BATTLE Royale (Project Zorgo Chase Us & We Defend Safe House)
- Million Dollar Money Drop: Episode 3 – American Game Show | Full Episode | Game Show Channel
- 🦁Atlas LION TAMING and BIG FAILS!! Atlas Early Access Gameplay ep 2
- GW2 vs ESO | Endgame Content Comparison (PVE)
- I Destroyed an Entire Country Publishing False News – Headliner: Novinews